Welcome to Sterkspruit Veterinary Clinic's website!
Welkom by Sterkspruit Dierekliniek se webtuiste!
VETERINARY SERVICES DURING LOCKDOWN
Sterkspruit Veterinary Clinic will continue to provide veterinary services during the lockdown including to large animal and farming clients. In the spirit of protecting the health and wellbeing of fellow South Africans, we ask clients to respect measures that we have in place to reduce the risk of infection. To comply with physical distancing, please make an appointment prior to arriving at the clinic. Tel. 013235 4132/2555. If unable to reach us and for out of hours emergencies 076 0537178. Only one client and one pet will be allowed into the clinic reception at a time. Please wash hands at the basin made available at the entrance to the clinic on entering and leaving. Sales of pet food and medicines will continue as usual. Should you feel the necessity, a staff member with suitable protective clothing will collect your pet from the car without need for you to enter the clinic. You may also request that we deliver your pet food and medicines to your home provided you live within a reasonable distance from the clinic.
Please enjoy your visit to our website. We hope that you will soon visit us at our clinic in Lydenburg where you will find first class care for your pets and animals. Our caring and committed staff will provide your animals with the best possible health care and provide all relevant veterinary advice. In addition you will find essential veterinary medicines, pet health care products and superior quality pet foods for sale in a pleasant and spacious environment.
- Consultation for sick animals
- Soft tissue and orthopaedic surgery
- In-house laboratory
- Farm and stable visits for ambulatory call outs
- All hours emergency service, 7 days per week
- Dairy herd health and production consultation
- Beef herd health and production consultation
- Cattle oestrus synchronisation
- Sheep flock health and production consultation
- Bird general veterinary consultation
- Fish disease and aquaculture consultation
- Fish export certification
- Koi quarantine and disease surveillance
- Fish histopathology
- Crocodile consultation
- Wildlife general veterinary consultation
- Raptor orthopaedics and general rehabilitation
- Community Veterinary Clinic programme